HerdX is an Ag Tech company dedicated to improving cattle operations for independent cattlemen across the nation. Delivering innovative tools designed to help ranchers more effectively manage livestock operations with higher levels of productivity and profits, HerdX isn’t just improving animal health, we’re helping improve the health of the entire cattle production industry.
Company Core Values
- Integrity: We value honesty, character and integrity. We consistently uphold these values in our interactions with each other and all of our stakeholders which includes our valued Customers.
- Innovation: We believe in fostering a welcoming business and work environment that promotes the exchange of ideas and allows hard questions to be asked which we believe promotes continued improvement in all we do.
- Customer Service: We exist for our valued Customers, and strive to provide best-in-class, leading edge products and services.
- Transparency: We promote honest, open and transparent communication in our conduct as an organization.
- Making a Difference: We exist to develop and deliver products and services that bring tangible value to each stakeholder from farm to table.
Chief Executive Officer
Ken has been Director since 2015 and in March ‘21 was appointed as Chairman, CEO and President. He previously spent 15 years with Bass Pro Shops- Board Member, Co-President and CEO of Tracker Marine Group. Before that Ken was President of Skeeter Products. A proven innovator, growth expert and a driven leader, Ken has extensive experience building successful corporations from the ground up.
Toni Miller, MBA-CPA
President and CFO
Toni currently serves as President, CFO and Director at HerdX. Ms. Miller has extensive experience in finance, operations and administration across a variety of industries. She worked at Bass Pro Shops from 1981 – 2009 with her last position being CFO. From 2009-2019 she served as Sr. Executive VP – CAO and CFO for Boscov’s Department Stores.
Vice President of Sales and Business Development
Michael is a senior sales leadership and management professional with over 20 years of experience in the medical device industry. Prior to HerdX, Michael worked with leading companies such as Medtronic & Zimmer-Biomet with a successful track record of introducing new technologies and building long term, service driven relationships.
Chief Administration Officer
An alumni of Texas Tech University, John has extensive experience in administration, finance, market research & analysis. John has been on the HerdX team for 10 years.